Is Hamilton County the only county serious about stopping voter fraud? Apparently so, given the fact that Hamilton has the only county prosecutor’s office that has acted on Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine’s referral of non-citizens who illegally voted in the 2012 General Election.
As a part of Ohio Secretary of State (SOS) Jon Husted’s statewide investigation into non-citizen voting, fifteen (15) people from six (6) counties have been referred to their county prosecutor for indictment.
Click here for details of this investigation.
Although the Attorney General (AG) referred these cases to the counties months ago, Hamilton County is the only county to date that has responded by indicting all 3 non-citizen voters reported in their county.
In early July, Ohio VIP publicly requested information from the counties involved in an attempt to determine what action they have taken against these illegal voters. Here is what we know so far:
* Hamilton County: 3 cases referred from the AG. All 3 have been indicted. One voter removed himself from the voter rolls and the other 2 are being subpoenaed to appear before the Hamilton County Board of Elections to prove citizenship. If they do not appear on the prescribed date, they will be stricken from the voter rolls.
* Butler County: 1 person referred from the AG to Prosecutor Mike Gmoser. Mr. Gmoser told Ohio VIP that he will not pursue the case.
* Cuyahoga County: 3 cases referred from the AG to Prosecutor Timothy McGinty. Mr. McGinty has responded to Ohio VIP that his office is investigating these cases, however no indictments to date.
* Franklin County: 5 cases referred by the AG to Prosecutor Ron O’Brien. Ohio VIP has had no response from Mr. O’Brien to date.
* Montgomery County: 2 cases referred by the AG to Prosecutor Mathias H. Heck Jr.. Ohio VIP has had no response from Mr. Heck to date.
* Noble County: 1 case referred to Prosecutor Kelly A. Riddle. Ohio VIP has had no response from Ms. Riddle to date.
Election falsification is a 5th degree felony!!
We need to tell these prosecutors to enforce Ohio Election Law and indict these illegal voters. Click here for the contact information for the 5 county prosecutors above.
For questions and comments for Ohio VIP, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unless we speak up, these non-citizens will be able to vote again this November.
Please call today!